Some reasons why Synthetic Winch Rope can be better than traditional steel winch cables:
- It’s lighter and friendlier to use.
- It has a higher safe working load than its wire counterpart.
- It doesn’t kink itself when you don’t have a straight line pull therefore less chance of causing irreparable damage.
- If it does break under load reports have said that it self dampens. But we put a dampener on for the belt and braces approach.
- It’s friendlier on the pulley when doing a 2:1.
- You get rid of those horrible roller fairleads.
- It’s easier to clean and then load back onto the drum when carrying out maintenance.
- You don’t get any stray wire strands going through your gloves.
- You can let it slide through your gloves without the risk of damaging your gloves and hands.
- Your carrying almost 12kg less on the front of your 4wd.
- It’s safer safer safer safer….
Contact us now to find out about our extensive range of Synthetic Winch Rope